Apply for a grant:
Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions for grant giving
Grants from the Feeney Trust are offered on the following terms:
- You will acknowledge receipt of the grant and confirm that the grant will only be spent for the approved purpose.
- Any deviation from the approved purpose for which the grant has been allocated must first be agreed with us. Any surplus funds not required for the approved purpose are to be refunded to us.
- You will provide us with a progress report of how the money has been spent and the success of the project.
- The grant may be withheld if we believe you have supplied false information or your organisation becomes insolvent or goes into administration, receivership or liquidation.
- You agree that we may use your name in our own publicity material and a link may be included on our website to your website if you have one.
- You will acknowledge the grant in any publicity about the project for which the grant is made.
The Pen Museum